Thursday, February 17, 2011

you told me so



i am thinking of finding a necklace that i really want, and trying to recreate it this weekend. gigi and i will make a project of it, even though she does this sort of thing all day long. maybe she should find a photo...

this pretty amethyst necklace is from mossiere. ($75). I love how the stone is cut, with the rough edge on the bottom side still.



i've always like the hammered rings. why do i think I can somehow make one of my own, without any real training or proper supplies? not sure. but stacked, they are even better.

these are from jorgensonstudio on etsy for only $16!

ok, i'm off to tend to my soup.



so......?

2 comments:

  1. I love those necklaces! let me know how it turns out

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the reminder. let's get some more projects done before we move. make the best of our last month together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails