Friday, October 16, 2009

do you want to look fancy?

I have begun an amazing collection of delicate, handmade necklaces. They all have a nostalgic feel to them with their weathered gold.

We were in a waiting room when Laura and I first spotted this looking through a magazine. When we realized that they were made with zippers, we thought it was actually a feasible project for us. And as usual, before I knew it Laura had created a masterpiece. In a little yellow box on my birthday, I found this necklace she made. If you're looking for holiday ideas, It's a perfect gift for someone. Write her early so she can custom make one for you! Find Laura here.



kate cusack has a beautiful collection that you can see on her website. This one looks like shells to me.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails