Friday, March 12, 2010

sew your cares away.

I want to start learning to sew and create my own clothing and accessory items like Katie Did does. She has so many good ideas, not just for her children's wear but for crafts and decorating as well. Take a look at her blog here.

She has even made a bracelet for me. :)



this headband is adorable!



She makes the most beautiful clothes for her children, who are adorable as well. And the photos are wonderful! I wish she would sell her designs, but I will just have to continue to let her gorgeous work inspire me to do some of my own when the day comes.






I also want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts about Basil. It has been a sad week, and his absence has been really apparent. It makes you realize all the things in life that you take for granted. We buried him yesterday morning, and he will get a beautiful lil' headstone. He changed my life, by sticking with me. We had a very close friendship that I am happy for.

1 comment:

  1. I love her blog! I feel like I would wear all of her kids clothes, so cute.
    And the name Esme is popping up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails