Friday, August 14, 2009

Costa Rica





It's been a long time since I've posted anything. It seemed like I was rushing around a lot with a to-do list, and then before I knew it, it was time to go to Costa Rica! C+L invited the rest of us to join them on their honeymoon, and I'm so thankful for the adventures that have inspired me to find new ones. I need ideas! I am thinking maybe Budapest or Prague.. but Istanbul, Greece and Cuba are all other considerations. I had never really traveled to tropical destinations, so it's making me reconsider my future plans. I think my favorite part of the trip was going to Montezuma. We stayed in Jaco, which had a great beach with waves that kept us busy all day. And then we took a small, crazy boat that shook around and in the air because of the huge waves that we endured for maybe 2 hours. But S & I held on for our life, and laughed almost the whole way over. Can I put a video on here? 

I'd never seen Iguanas walking around, or almost slipped off a mountain, hiking to a waterfall. I'd never seen so many monkeys freely jumping around and stealing people's chips from their backpacks. I love the beach and waking up at 5:50am to find treasures along the sands. We had two lil' dogs following us around the beach. At first I had been sad about all the loose dogs, roaming and laying about, but it's true... they are free and running wherever they want to go. I wanted to keep them and pack them in my suitcase. oh, Masu. I think I need to live on the beach and listen to the crashing waves again soon. (and throw out my cell phone.. byebye).

I'm leaving you with a few photos from our first day in Costa Rica. ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Oh masu, he will always be in my heart!
    I loved Costa Rica, I'm really happy that we could share it with you.
    I'm so excited for all the trips ahead!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so amazing! I want more pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails