Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Animal Collective


Last night z & i went to see the Animal Collective at the Royal Oak Music Theatre. I am still hitting myself for not bringing my camera because the show was so beautiful with it's lights and everyone's hands in the air. I will have to remember it, rather than document it this time. Although I prefer their older records, from what I've heard so far of Merriweather Post Pavilion, the show was still so lively and fun. It felt good to be in a sea of people dancing, and immersed in the glow of their music. I felt suddenly as though I were somewhere else completely, and that felt amazing, especially whilst holding your hand. 

Check em' out here! And listen to Avey Tare's side project Panda Bear ! I love his album..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails