Tuesday, May 26, 2009

when summer starts...


Miss M* came up with a good plan to have people over for a taco party, (turned bbq once we found a grill). I will have to invite my other lovely friend embee, to share her amazing cookie recipes. I think they were the hit of the party, especially being vegan and delicious for all to enjoy. 
I especially love the non-ice cream version of the chipwich

She found these recipes in Babycakes, a new amaaazing vegan & gluten-free dessert cookbook you can buy here

Or take a look at their cute : website 
(where you can even order from their menu that ships to 48 states!) 

Or you can just have embee make them for you, because everything she makes is amazing. 
Look at her blog with lots of fantastic recipes here!   

Here are some photos from this weekend.












1 comment:

  1. boo, looks like I missed out.
    Stupid 5 hour drive.
    you and the tennis racket is my favorite photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails