Thursday, May 14, 2009

designing your home.

I have been struggling with a way to design my house, even after looking through my large collection of design magazines on a regular basis: Elle Decoration UK, Budget Living (no more), Domino (no more), Dwell, ReadyMade etc. And even still with so many DIY & design blogs being so accessible, I still find it difficult to make something fall into place. 

Craft night usually just means I'm going to run around all night collecting my supplies. I need to put these ideas into action now. I have a couple projects started that I will photograph and show you, but for now I'm going to show you Z's new home designed mostly by his new roommate, Danny. It's truly an amazing place with a kind of museum feel. I don't want to disturb anything. It's fascinating, none-the-less. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails